FAQ’s for Candidates
- Should I prepare myself for the assessment?
Apart from any preparation tasks, no. Just be yourself.
- Which aids do I have for my presentation task?
Computer, projector, flipchart and pin boards.
- I have a whole-day assessment – do I have to ensure my own lunch?
No, you will be invited.
- What information on the assessment am I given and what will the company receive to which I have applied?
You will receive the same assessment report that the company does.
- Do I have a right to receive feedback on the assessment?
You also have the right to feedback on the phone or in person in addition to the report.
- When will I learn about the assessment results?
This depends on the agreement with the customer, usually about 1-2 weeks after the assessment.
- What clothes should I wear to the assessment?
Dress as for any regular job interview – business and casual.